This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Your dog will love these delicious and easy to make meatballs
Dogs love these meatballs.
They work great if you need to give your puppy medication. They sniff and smell and have no idea what’s hiding inside. The meaty taste hides the pills so they’ll never know.
Just to be sneaky. I’ll mix them up with vegetables.
You can switch between frying or baking these meatballs for a variety of options.
Adding rice and vegetables as a stir-fry is a third option to make the most of your hamburger meat for your pup.
Does your dog not like taking pills?
I have a dog in the past who would pick out that pill no matter what I did to hide it.
Be sure and add your vitamins as this is not a balanced meal for your pet.
- 1 lb. Ground lamb, beef or turkey ** I use organic meats only **
- 1 Egg- slightly beaten
- 2 oz Low Fat Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Your favorite nutritional supplement I push these into the meatballs.
- 1 1000 mcg Fish Oil
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix well to incorporate.
- Form into small balls of individual meatballs.
- Place on a lightly greased or non-stick cookie sheet.
- Coook on the stove on low heat or bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. You'll want it to be firm to the touch.
- Cool 30 minutes before serving. Mix with your dry or homemade dog food. Add additional supplements if desired.
- Freeze for later.
- Cook on stove on low heat.
Please come back and let me know how your pup liked these meatballs.