This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Daisy’s Beefy Bacon Dog Biscuits
Best Yummy and Easy Dog Biscuits Ever!
My dog Daisy loves these yummy and easy to make dog biscuits! They aren’t even out of the oven yet and she’s patiently waiting for one to drop off the counter.
Give them a try and let me know how your puppy likes them.
Other yummy and easy dog food recipes
We are constantly experimenting and trying out new recipes for dogs.
Making our own dog food is number for our day to day as well as keeping our pets healthy and happy.
So please check back as we create more recipes for your dogs.
Grocery List for dog biscuit recipe:
Daisy's Beefy Bacon Biscuits
- Combine all dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well to form dough.
- Place dough on a floured board and knead until no longer sticky. Add flour as needed.
- Roll dough out to ½" thickness. Cut into shape with a floured bone shape cookie cutter. Prick tops with a fork.
- Place on a lightly greased or non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Turn oven off. Let cool in oven for 1 to 2 hours, or until hard.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
What other recipes would you like to see?
Would you prefer to see more desert type of dog recipes?
Or perhaps more dog food recipes?
Please let us know as we’re constantly creating and balancing new recipes.
As always Ruby is our best tester.
Be sure and come back to tell me what you think…